Girls Basketball Showcase
Friday, July 14 - Sunday, July 16, 2017
Reggie Lewis Track and Athletic Center
- Roxbury Crossing, MA
Entry Fee: $28
Late Fee: (as of 6/1/2017): $10
Finalist Fee: $60
Regional eligibility for athletes has been expanded. Athletes will now have their choice to tryout for ONE of two regions. Athletes will be eligible for their home region plus the region they are paired with here: Metro & Northeast, Southeast & Coastal, and Central & West.
For example, if you live in a town in the West region, you may now either tryout for the West team or the Central team, but not both.
To determine the regions you are eligible for, please click here
Girls Showcase - All female athletes in the 9th - 12th grade as of the 2016-2017 academic year.
An athlete must meet at least one of the following criteria
- A full time resident of Massachusetts
- A full time student at a recognized academic institution
What Athletes Receive for Finalist Fee:
If an athlete is selected for a finalist team and pays their finalist fee, they will receive the following:
- Bay State Games uniform shirt
- Bay State Games athlete gift
- Mimimum of 5 games
- College exposure opportunities
- All teams scheduled to play a minimum of five games
- Prestigious list of Bay State Games Basketball Alumni
- All games played at high quality facilities
- Tryouts will be held in June
- Athletes must participate in a minimum of one (1) tryout to be considered for the team
All athletes are encouraged to attend as many tryouts for one team as possible so they can be accurately evaluated. However, only one tryout is required to be placed on a finals roster. If you cannot attend the first tryout listed, please contact your coach for additional tryout information.