$400 for a team, this includes the $20 for the social event on Saturday night
Price will increase $25 on 01/12/19
Registration is now closed, if you are interested in the registering email firstname.lastname@example.org
**We do NOT need to know the names of who will be on each team at the time of registration.
- Athletes must be a resident of MA, ME, VT, NH, CT, RI, NY
- Open to all clubs
- Must be 16 years old as of March 1, 2020
- Unlimited teams from each club may register
- 4 players per team
- 3 game minimum
- Teams will be put into pools and play round robin games with winners of each pool advancing to the finals
- Small refreshments available during the competition
- A 2020 Bay State Games t-shirt on the first day of the tournament
- All athletes will receive a 2020 Bay State Winter Games athlete gift
- Gold, silver, and bronze medals will be awarded to the top three teams in each division
- All athletes are invited to a reception on Saturday night from 7-9pm. More information will be emailed out closer to competition date.