Girls Lacrosse 7 vs 7 Shootout
The 2019 dates will be posted in February, please join our mailing list to automatically receive an email once the dates have been announced.
- Open to age "18 and under" teams, but all players must be at least 14
- Any team eligible to play (High School, Club, Town, etc.)
- Two day tournament with teams scheduled to play at least 3 games
- Gold, Silver, and Bronze medals awarded to winning teams
- Tournament open to teams from MA, NH, RI, ME, and VT
- "Free Agent" category for players without a team
- All athletes must be 18 years old or younger as of competition date but no younger than 14
- 7 players per side (goalie and six field players)
- Maximum roster size of 14 players
- Games consist of (1) 25 minute period
- Two players and the goal keeper must stay on the defensive half of the field at all times
- Two players must stay on the offensive half of the field at all times
- Preliminary round games will be running time with goalie clear after goal scored
- In medal round games the clock will stop after goals and play will start with a center draw
- All ties will be broken with a Braveheart
Teams will be accepted on a first come, first serve basis until the tournament is full. Register your team early to save on your entry fee, and ensure your spot in the tournament.
Individual Player Waiver Form
Players are allowed to register as individuals if they do not have a team to participate on. Depending on the number of free agents registered, the Bay State Games staff will assign players to teams that need players. Or if there are enough free agents, a free agent team may be created. The Bay State Games will do everything possible to place players on a team. However, free agents are not guaranteed participation in the tournament.
If you are interested in being a free agent or are a team in need to players to fill out your roster, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The schedule will be posted after the registration deadline.