For information pertaining the 2019 Pickleball tournament, please click here.
Saturday, July 27 - Sunday, July 28, 2019
The Mill Works
22 Town Farm Rd
Westford, MA 01886
$50 for up to two events
Registration is online through PickleballBracket.com website only and can be access by clicking the registration button below.
- Register based off of skill level
- Skill level groups will be split by age group to create competition events
- The registration fee is $50 for up to two events
- Athletes can only register once in doubles and mixed doubles.
- For a guaranteed spot in the tournament, the second partner will have three days to register after the first partner signs up. If the second partner does not register within that time limit, the team will be moved to the waiting list. Once the second partner registers, the team will be moved back into the event if there are still openings available.
- You may register if you do not have a partner, just indicate on your registration that you do not have a partner.
- The tournament is limited to 200 players. Registration will automatically close when that number is reached. Register early and encourage your partner to register early to guarantee your spot.
Mens and womens doubles and mixed doubles will be offered in the following skill levels:
*A team must play at the skill level of the higher player.
*For players who need to determine their skill levels, click here.
- Non-sanctioned tournament
- Games will be self-scored and officated
- Round robin format with top teams moving on to the medal games
- Minimum of four games
Schedule of Play
Saturday, July 27 - Womens Doubles, Mens Doubles
Start Time 8:30 a.m. (expected to conclude at 12:30 p.m.)
Men's Doubles 3.5 (age 53 and above)
Men's Doubles 3.0
Women's Doubles 2.5-3.0
Women's Doubles 4.0
Women's Doubles 3.5 (age 53 and above)
Start Time 12:30 p.m. (expected to conclude at 3:30 p.m.)
Men's Doubles 3.5 (age 15-52)
Men's Doubles 4.0
Women's Doubles 3.5 (age 32-51)
Sunday, July 28 - Mixed Doubles
Start Time 8:30 a.m. (expected to conclude at 12:15 p.m.)
All Divisions and Skill Levels
- Please plan to arrive at least 45 minutes before your start time.
- All start times are estimates except for the first round of play each day
- If courts and all players are available, games may begin before the estimated start times
- Approximate start times will be post and emailed to players a week before the tournament
An athlete must meet one of the following criteria:
A full-time resident of MA, ME, NH, VT, RI, CT or NY
A full-time student of a Massachusetts academic institute
- All registered athletes will receive a Bay State Games T-Shirt when they check in
- The top three athletes in each event will receive the appropriate Bay State Games medal
- All athletes that receive a medal will receive an athlete award gift
- Warm-up for the Massachusetts Senior Games
- Medalist receive an invitation to the 2021 State Games of America Pickleball Tournamnet in Ames, Iowa
- Competiton is open to athletes from MA, ME, NH, VT, RI, CT and NY
No day of comeptition entries will be allowed. The registration deadline is Wednesday, July 17 at 11:45pm or when 200 participants have registered, which ever comes earlier.
State Games of America
All medalist in this event will qualify for the 2021 State Games of America in Ames and Des Moines, Iowa.